Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Control Panel
Welcome, Guest

Custom Content

Latest topics
» My first legacy.
Yesterday at 11:23 by Kuarami

» French speaking music videos, starting with Sylvie Vartan born in Iskretz, Bulgaria
6th December 2017, 09:55 by Lizzy

» Shelving, Storage & Display
6th December 2017, 08:59 by Aileen

» Beds
6th December 2017, 08:51 by Aileen

» Pet Accessories & Clothing
5th December 2017, 19:02 by Aileen

» Pet Accessories
5th December 2017, 16:35 by Aileen

» Holidays & Celebrations
5th December 2017, 15:27 by Aileen

» Stairs & Ladders
5th December 2017, 15:15 by Aileen

» Props / Other Accessories
5th December 2017, 15:07 by Aileen

» [YA/AF] Everyday
5th December 2017, 15:04 by Aileen

Poll

Have you ever played The Sims Original?

View results

Hello from France

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lizzy
Newcomer

PostLizzy on 9th June 2017, 20:10

I found your forum in a simscave updates thread today.

I'm Lizzy and I'm French, 53 years old.

I play only the Sims 2 and recolour objects when I feel inspired. I essentially retexture clothes (AF mostly), accessories, hair meshes, sometimes convert old creators' clothes on new meshes with better shoes.

I also like to create residential lots and love a big bunch of plants and trees for them.

Thank you for your attention.
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 9th June 2017, 20:21

It's a pleasure to meet you @Lizzy! My name is Aileen. I want to visit France very much, I love Notre-Dame and it's my dream to see it. I even used to learn French at school, but I don't remember much, I can still read though Grin

I only play The Sims 2 too! It's so great to meet someone that loves TS2 as much as I do. I post a lot of finds here. You are also welcome to share your creations if you wish. You can do that in Showcases & Workshops. I'd be very glad if you did so.

If you need any help with the forum, please don't hesitate to contact me or go to our Support section.

Thank you kindly for joining the forum. Right now, the forum is new and developing and I appreciate any kind of support. I am glad to have you here, Lizzy.

How are you today anyways? sunny
Lizzy
Newcomer

PostLizzy on 9th June 2017, 20:33

Thank you very much for inviting me to share some of my work. I have no simblr or facebook page. Only a very tiny forum, but for general discussions, support to the Gipsy community and sharing some music videos (also Gipsy music).

Please, direct me on how to share here. I do use mediafire and box. I have no simsfileshare code, as I didn't ask until now.

I'm doing well with my small family (daughter and husband). It's time for us for gardening, growing vegetables.

My daughter is creating her own company with my husband for scientific "E-learning", hopefully also to reach some foreign countries for advanced online teachings. I'll help them as a secretary.

I wish I could travel more but I'm actually very much a staying at home person. Outgoing, however not liking much to go out on crowdy places.

If for your new forum I could be of any help, I'd do the best I can.
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 9th June 2017, 20:43

Hello again @Lizzy.
I'm pleased to hear that you're doing well. It's great to hear about your family's project, I am a teacher myself. I wish you best of luck!

Thank you for offering your help! It's very much appreciated. As for sharing your stuff, here's how to do that step-by-step:
- create your topic in Showcases & Workshops (this link leads to TS2 section). All your stuff goes there, please don't create any additional topics.
- Share! Smile Just post your stuff there. I'd recommend to make your first post more of an introduction.

If any issues arise, I'll be happy to help or help you make your topic look great Smile

If you'd like to become a member of Creators usergroup.

If you'd like your own board like I have, please consider joining Resident Creators (right now it says that it's closed, I'll fix that later).

P.S. I can give you a SFS code if you want.
Lizzy
Newcomer

PostLizzy on 9th June 2017, 20:50

Thank you Aileen. I'll stop by again this week-end on the forum, after I picked some CC to share. Perhaps first I'll write you a PM to submit details on what I'd like to share and ask you if it's OK or if changes (image sizes, etc.) have to be made.

A simsfileshare code would be fine too. So again, I'll stop by tomorrow to the forum.
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 9th June 2017, 20:54

@Lizzy, Thank you so much for joining. You seriously made my day today.
You don't have to resize the images, the forum does that automatically. I'll be happy to assist anyways and I'll send your code via PM right now.
See you tomorrow! Smile
Lizzy
Newcomer

PostLizzy on 10th June 2017, 23:26

Hello again Aileen. I found some time this evening to share a little Sims 2 surprise and I PMed you the link to my topic, with a question on that very forum section (showcases), because for me it's not visible, also when logged in, and when I don't use the provided URL.

Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 11th June 2017, 09:40

Thank you @Lizzy. The problem is fixed.
Lizzy
Newcomer

PostLizzy on 11th June 2017, 12:33

Thanks so much. I also put an introduction post in my Showcase thread and recopied my female Sim post under it.
Kuarami
Newcomer

PostKuarami on 4th August 2017, 02:05

Hello, Lizzy! great to have you here)
Lizzy
Newcomer

PostLizzy on 9th August 2017, 12:15

Sorry. I wasn't much in here, decause my husband and me start renovating our apartment.

I hope to provide future help for an individual worker in regard to wall-painting, flooring, decorating for our bathroom and bedroom. Much work but I'm motivated. I missed my vocation as design architect (interior and exterior) and have ideas for eco-cheap thing at our home. I wish I could be a carpenter - it's a must-have. I adore wood !

It's funny for Sims 2 I'm more into fashion than for anything else...
Sponsored content

PostSponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum