Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Control Panel
Custom Content

Latest topics
» Signs, Posters
Today at 13:40 by Aileen

» Animals & Birds
Today at 11:44 by Aileen

» Hey
20th August 2017, 13:25 by Aileen

» Historical Attire & Traditional Garment
19th August 2017, 04:02 by Aileen

» [YA/AF] Outerwear
19th August 2017, 00:57 by Aileen

» Props / Other Accessories
19th August 2017, 00:02 by Aileen

» Clothing / Shoes as Accessories
18th August 2017, 23:52 by Aileen

» Household Improvements
18th August 2017, 23:45 by Aileen

» Babies, Toddlers and Children Modifications
18th August 2017, 22:27 by Aileen

Any movies, TV or video documentaries that you watched and liked ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lizzy
Newcomer

PostLizzy on 13th June 2017, 13:09

It might be interesting to share a bit about favourite movies and documentaries (video or on TV, etc.)

Recently, some documentaries interested me, but many of them were on French TV channels.

- One documentary about "biological battle" (Les nouveaux guerriers des champs *): it's about how bacteries, insects, can be very useful for ecological gardening, according to a very old Chinese technique, currently re-used in countries such as India.
* It's the French title and the entire video is at a Russian video site, but only in French.

- In French again only (sorry !) : I love Rav Dynovisz videos dealing with Judaism, interpretations of old Jewish Wisdom texts, also for our times.

For movies, fictions :

- I recently watched a TV movie (in several parts) after Aldous Huxley's famous book Brave new world. I found the videos at dailymotion, grabbed them and watched entirely. I know that an older movie was made after the book but I found it very boring. So in that newer version, there's a kind of happy end : people of the elite city (a couple) wanting to move to the area where banned people are living more or less on their own.

- I also watched the movie Idiocracy by Mike Judge (hilarious about a world in the future). Sometimes I tell myself that we're already in some kind of idiocracy today, where idle, careless, uneducated people mock those who are intellectually smart, deep-though and capable of discernment.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum