Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Control Panel
Custom Content

Latest topics
» Asking for my daughter : Japanese & Asian free furniture
12th September 2017, 15:57 by Lizzy

» Celebrities & Real People
9th September 2017, 01:07 by Aileen

» Momma Lisa
8th September 2017, 09:11 by Aileen

» Neighbourhood Decorations
8th September 2017, 07:13 by Aileen

» Outdoor Objects & Sets
8th September 2017, 06:09 by Aileen

» Toddler & Child Objects
8th September 2017, 01:00 by Aileen

» Hosting-forced Ad.Fly
6th September 2017, 05:03 by Aileen

» Kitchen Clutter & Decor
6th September 2017, 02:29 by Aileen

» [YA/AM] Tops
5th September 2017, 15:22 by Aileen

Hey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

midnightjojo33
Lurker
http://jolene.epizy.com/

Postmidnightjojo33 on 19th August 2017, 09:11

My name is Jolene and I am 34 years old, I have been playing the sims since the original. It seems longer ago then it really is, I suppose I was 15ish when the first sims game came out. I owned several of the expansions and stuff packs for the original game. For the sims 2 & 3 I had all the packs available for both games. I actually gave my sims 3 base game and packs to my brother when my sister in law let me know he liked to play.

When the sims 4 came out I couldn't afford the game, bills were more important. I just bought the game in April when amazon was having a sale, I have one expansion (city living), Three game packs (Vampires, Dine out & Parenthood) & several stuff packs. I have to admit I spend more time downloading CC then I actually do playing the game.

Besides playing the sims, I also enjoy blogging and website design. Both of which I have been doing off and on since my early teens. I love to read and write as well.
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 20th August 2017, 13:25

@midnightjojo33
Hello, Jolene. Welcome to the forum. We are pleased to have you here. That's amazing to meet someone who played the series from its very beginning as well. TS2 is still the best for me.
midnightjojo33 wrote:I have to admit I spend more time downloading CC then I actually do playing the game.
That is so about me ROFL. But now as I've started 'treasure hunting' I know more places to look and what to look for. It became easier.
It's so unusual to see a person who has been blogging for such a long time. How do you manage not to lose interest and motivation?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum