Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Hello, Simmer!
Please support this forum by registering here. This will keep us motivated and interested in the project. Registration is very easy and quick.

Hello, Guest!
Welcome to Make My Sims Real forum!
We are pleased to have you here. Why don't you join our community? Registration is very easy and quick.
Latest topics
» Clothing / Shoes as Accessories
29th August 2018, 18:55 by Aileen

» We are looking for Treasure Hunters!
29th August 2018, 02:47 by Aileen

» Accessory Hair, Hats & Headdress
29th August 2018, 01:39 by Aileen

» Jewellery
29th August 2018, 01:34 by Aileen

» Props / Other Accessories
29th August 2018, 01:16 by Aileen

» [TF] Bottoms
29th August 2018, 01:12 by Aileen

» Scarves
28th August 2018, 20:46 by Aileen

» Garden & Patio Sets
28th August 2018, 20:02 by Aileen

» Dirty, Homeless & Poverty
28th August 2018, 19:57 by Aileen

» [YA/AM] Top
28th August 2018, 19:51 by Aileen

Poll

[TS2] What custom content would you like to see next?

0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
100% 100% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Hello Simmers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shadowgem
Lurker

Postshadowgem on 13th August 2018, 21:31

Hello Everyone, I go by Chris, or Shadow. My pronouns are they/them but I won't make a big deal if you use he or she. I work Night Shift at a Hotel, so I tend to sleep during the day and stay up all night.

I have been playing Sims 2 since it came out and it is still my favorite of the Sims games. I have played a little bit of Sims 3 and Sims 4 but it wasn't the same of Sims 2. I also Play SimCity 4, and SimCity (2013 I think) among other games.

I love to create neighborhoods that have strong Japanese and Native American Themes. All of my Neighborhoods in my game follow the same Worldbuilding rules (based off of a non-sims story I'm working on; I'll go more into that at a later time). I call my world Lenmana.

As for Custom Content: I have created some SC4 terrains, school uniforms and some other clothing (recolors actually), recolored some makeup and facemasks, I love creating lots that fit my neighborhood's theme, a Multi PT mod, and some of my own eyes that I have defaulted for my game. I would love to learn how to create objects, I haven't gotten that far yet. I haven't really uploaded anything (I tried MTS2 but kept getting rejected).

I have a couple Sims stories and projects I am also working on (a legacy, a story, and I have a 'hood with "Celebrity" Sims of which I'm posing to create fictional band and movie posters, as well as "Scenes" from concerts and fictional TV Shows and Movies with Photoshop).

So nice to meet you all!
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 13th August 2018, 22:32

Hi Chris. Welcome to Make My Sims Real! I hope you like it here. Thank you for such a nice (and long!) introduction, it's a delight to know more about you.

It's a shame you got rejected on ModTheSims. I tell you what, you're most welcome to post your creations here! Just create your topic here. When you have some, I'll be able to give you your own board if you want.

Where do you post your stories? I'd be nice to see them. I love sims storytelling! You can also share them here.

Nice to meet you @shadowgem. Let me know if I can help you with anything.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum