Make My Sims Real | Advanced simming, Custom Content & more!
Dear Guest!

We are a new developing forum and community. Please support the forum by creating an account here. It will help to keep us motivated and interested in the project. It is free and it will take you less than 5 minutes to do so.

Once you've registered, you will be able to see links to our downloads and use our navigation.

Thank you!
Hello, Simmer!

Control Panel
Custom Content

Latest topics
» [YA/AF] Outerwear
Today at 12:28 by Aileen

» Architectural Elements
Today at 11:57 by Aileen

» Holidays & Celebrations
Today at 11:46 by Aileen

» Garden & Patio Sets
Today at 11:37 by Aileen

» [YA/AF] Formal
Today at 10:13 by Aileen

» Eyes
Today at 10:04 by Aileen

» Female Hair
Yesterday at 17:44 by Aileen

» Living Room and Sitting Room Sets
23rd June 2017, 10:37 by Aileen

» Celebrities & Real People
22nd June 2017, 21:35 by Aileen

Lime Crime Perlees

6th June 2017, 22:06 by Aileen

Hello again! I have decided to post some new stuff as soon as possible, so here I am with some updates. Today I'd like to present a new Lime Crime collection. This time it's going to be their [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] range. These are very similar to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that I've made before.

Here you can see Denim in game. I used a model I created myself and if you'd like her uploaded here, please let me know. I think this shade looks very nice on her.

Comments: 0

Usergroup Application & Information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 21st July 2016, 23:06

Now we are looking for...

Treasure Hunters (TS1, TS3, TS4)
Creators and Resident Creators
YouTubers

Creators are those creative and talented people who create their own custom content and share it with others. If you enjoy making custom content for The Sims game series, this usergroup is for you.

— custom username and rank
— access to our Creators private forum
— Sim File Share invite code

YouTubers are those who like to play the Sims game series and show their gameplay to the world. Let's plays, speedbuilds, legacies and challenges... There are so many things you can do out there! Sounds like you? You have a YouTube channel? Join our usergroup today!

Any simchannel is welcome regardless of view count or subscribers number.

— custom username and rank
— access to our YouTubers private forum to talk to fellow SimTubers and arrange collaborations, get help and advice and much more
— free banners for your YouTube channel
— your videos will be promoted on and outside Make My Sims Real

Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 22nd July 2016, 01:51

Application Status: Open

Benefits:

- custom username colour and rank
- ability to post in 'Custom Content' sections without having to wait to be approved
- additional Plumbobs for you to spend

Application Requirements:

If you wish to become a Treasure Hunter on Make My Sims Real, there are a few requirements you must meet in order to be considered. If you do not meet any of the requirements listed below, your application will not be reviewed.

- you need to have more than 25 10 posts on the forum
- you need to have more than 5 accepted and posted custom content submissions for any game
- clear admin record (no recent warnings or bans)
- forum activity and free time

Treasure Hunter Expectations:

- Forum Activity. Being available to visit the forum at least several times a week and dedicate some of your time to it.
- Helpfulness. Help people on WCIF boards and with custom content issues and questions.
- Custom Content Submissions. Posting your own and reviewing custom content submissions made by other users.

How to apply?

In order to apply for this position, you need to fill in the form and take a small test. Please make sure that you meet the requirements before submitting your application, otherwise, your application will not be reviewed.

Questions & Answers:

How long does the application process take? It will take you around 10-15 minutes to complete your application form and test. As for the result, we usually review applications within a week or less.
How will I know about the status of my application? After submitting your application, you will receive a PM from @Make My Sims Real regarding your application.
My application has been denied. Can I apply again? Yes, your individual instructions will be given in your PM.
I have been removed from the usergroup. Do I have to apply again in order to rejoin? No, just contact @Aileen. Please write 'Treasure Hunters' in the subject of your message.

Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 24th July 2016, 13:10

Requirements:

If you wish to become a Creator on Make My Sims Real, there are a few requirements you must meet in order to be considered. If you do not meet any of the requirements listed below, your application will not be reviewed.

- you need to have more than 25 10 posts on the forum
- you need to have an active topic with at least three downloads on the forum (Showcases & Workshops) or your own active website/page/blog with downloads for the Sims games

Benefits:

Custom username colour and rank
Access to a private forum
Sim File Share invite code

Expectations:

Helpfulness. Please help with Requests in Modding forums.
Custom Content Submissions. Post your custom content from your own page in Submissions or upload it on the forum.

How to apply?

In order to join this usergroup, you need to fill in a short form. Please make sure that you meet the requirements before submitting your application, otherwise, your application will not be reviewed.

Questions & Answers

How long does it take to fill in the form? It takes around 5 minutes.
How long will it take for my application to be reviewed? Your application will be reviewed within a week or less.
Who reviews my application? All applications are currently reviewed by @Aileen.
[/spoiler]

Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 24th July 2016, 19:26

Application Status: Closed

Benefits:

Your own board that you can manage and moderate yourself. You don't have to develop your own website or blog anymore. You can show your creations on Make My Sims Real.
Access to tag system.
Advertising. Your creations will be promoted throughout and outside the forum.
Custom Username Colour & Rank

Requirements:

- you need to be a member of Creators usergroup
- you need to comply with forum's design standards
- you need to have an active topic with your creations in Showcases and Workshops
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 28th July 2016, 04:38

Application Status: Closed

Requirements:
- you need to have more than 500 posts on the forum
Aileen
Administrator

PostAileen on 25th March 2017, 07:06

Become a   YouTuber on Make My Sims Real. Any sim-channel is welcome!

Benefits:

- custom username colour and rank
- your videos will be promoted on and outside the forum
- access to a private forum on Make My Sims Real to communicate with other SimTubers
- free banners for your YouTube channel

Application Requirements:

If you wish to become a YouTuber on Make My Sims Real, there are a few requirements you must meet in order to be considered. If you do not meet any of the requirements listed below, your application will not be reviewed.

- you need to have at least 25 10 posts on the forum
- you need to have an active YouTube channel with at least one video
- you need to have an active thread in Screenshots & Videos with at least one video posted
- clear admin record (no recent warnings or bans)
- forum activity and free time

What does it mean to be a YouTuber?

- Forum Activity. Being available to visit the forum at least once a week and dedicate some of your time to it.
- Video Submissions. Posting your videos in our Screenshots & Videos.

How to apply?

In order to join, you need to fill in a form. Please make sure that you meet the requirements before submitting your application, otherwise, your application will not be reviewed.

Questions & Answers:

How long does the application process take? It will take you around 5 minutes to complete your application form. As for the result, we usually review applications within a week or less.
How will I know about the status of my application? After submitting your application, you will receive a PM from @Make My Sims Real regarding your application.
My application has been denied. Can I apply again? Yes, your individual instructions will be given in your PM.
I have been removed from the usergroup. Do I have to apply again in order to rejoin? No, just contact @Aileen. Please write 'YouTubers' in the subject of your message.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Create an account or log in to leave a reply

You need to be a member in order to leave a reply.

Create an account

Join our community by creating a new account. It's easy!

Create a new account

Already have an account? No problem, log in here.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum